After School Program
Welcome to a new fantastic year of sports!
ISGR Sports Club is pleased to announce that our strong after school sports program will continue as usual with some additions in the spring term 2018. We will have several activities and we hope to have something for everyone!!
Please click here for more information about registration.
– Soccer for girls (grade 3-7) with Grace Krueger at 16:00-17:00 on ISGR soccer field / Gym 2.
– Basketball (grade 4-8) with Jim Thompson at 16:00-17:00 in Gym 1.
– Street Dance (Grade 5-7) with Smilla and Thalia at 16:00-17:00 in Gym 2
– Ballet (grade 2-7) with Susan Kohansall at 16:00-17:00 in Gym 2.
– Track & Field (grade 4-7) with Peter Sjöberg at 16:00-17:00 on ISGR soccer field / Gym 1.
– Zumba Kids Jr (grade K-2) with Katrin Messer-Mack at 15:00-15:30 in ISGR Gym 2.
– Zumba Kids (grade 3-4) with Katrin Messer-Mack at 15:30-16:00 in ISGR Gym 2.
– Strong by Zumba™ (grade 5-8) with Katrin Messer-Mack at 16:00-16:45 in ISGR Gym 2.
– Soccer (grade 1-3) with Leigh James at 15:00-16:00 on ISGR soccer field / Gym 1.
– Soccer (grade 4-8) with Leigh James at 16:00-17:00 on ISGR soccer field / Gym 1.
– Innebandy (grade 3-7) with Oliver Silfveroxel at 16:00-17:00 in ISGR Gym 1.
– Family Fun (All grades + parents) with Peter Sjöberg at 10:00-11:00 in Slottsskogen.
Together with other organizations, we have a few other activities for the kids at ISGR.
Swimming with The Happy Dolphin Swim School. For registration and enquiries about schedule, fees, etc, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions, thoughts or ideas, don’t hesitate to contact us by email to email@example.com.
Hope to see many of you this coming school year!!